Rebel 1.0 is the first model that we bring to the US. It’s equipped with a high-speed 500-Watts BAFANG motor, specially built for fat tire bike, which provides enough torque (80NM) to help you climb any steep.
Unlike most of the e-bikes in the market, Rebel 1.0 has a rigid aluminum front fork. It’s lightweight so helps you steel with ease.
4.0 fat tire is trendy and with that, it absorbs major bumps and shocks on road. So you don’t actually need a suspension fork to add more weight. The tires are off-road with knobs. It’s a perfect bike put in your trunk and explore more deeply to forest, beach, and city roads.
• 48V 500W BAFANG™ High-speed gear motor. Peak output over 800W.
• 48V 13Ah Li-ion battery. Easy to take out.
• Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings.
• Front/Rear Tektro™ disc brake stops Rebel at any time needed.
• Italian Selle Royal™ saddle made of memory foam. You don’t have to ride “hard”.
• Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Rebel will take you anywhere.
• We provide full accessory as options. Don’t worry about can’t find perfect add-ons for your Rebel.
The Bike Itself
Motor: 48V 500W Bafnag™
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Motor Peak Output: 800W
Battery Cell: Samsung
Top Speed: 23 MPH on the throttle
Battery Capacity: 48V 13Ah
Front Light: NO
High/Low Beam Switch: NO.
45 Miles / 13Ah
Pedal Assist: 5-9 levels
70 Miles / 21Ah (inquire)
Charging Time: 4 – 6 Hrs
Wheel Size: 20” 4.0 Fat Tire
Display: Matrix LCD
Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake
Brake Brand: Tektro
PAS Level, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer, Trip
Weight: 50 lbs with battery
Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
Shift: 7 Speed SHIMANO™
Saddle: SelleRoyal™ Foam
Crank Wheel: 42T
Chain: KMC™ Anti-Rust Motor Efficiency: ≥80%